Organizing Services Los Angeles & San Fernando Valley
Tired of living in clutter? Not enough space in the closet? Papers all over your desk? Need to plan a move or have an Estate Sale and don’t know where to begin? We can help! Organizing Concepts & Designs is a full service Professional Organizing Company serving Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas. Here’s just a few of the services that we provide:
- Residential Organizing
- Office Organizing
- Estate Sales
How many times have you used these excuses when defending your disorganized space?
“I know exactly where everything is.”
“A clean desk is the sign of a sick mind.”
“If I can’t see it I won’t remember that I have to do it.”
Let us help you get “better” organized.
Tips From An Organized Mind
Emergency Planning for Pets
I was talking to one of my colleagues recently and, being an animal lover, she was very concerned about what was happening to the animals that were also victims of the recent natural disasters in Texas, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Napa Valley.
So, since I’ve never written about anything related to your furry family members, I thought this would be as good a time as any to provide some helpful information. Some would say … “better late than never” but, living in California we never know when the next earthquake will hit so this is really not too late.
Emergencies, disasters, evacuations, will be stressful on your pet as well as on you and your family. It is important to keep them as safe as you can as they rely on you. So, just like you would gather materials for your own safety, it is important to set aside an emergency kit for your pets. Here are just a few suggestions to help you get started:
- Get something to put all of the things you’ll need for your pet (ie, duffle bag, plastic bin)
- If your pet is on medication, make sure to have an extra on hand
- Make sure to have food, water and treats. It is recommended that you have a minimum of 3 days worth.
- Include at least 2 collapsible bowls (for food and water)
- Consider getting a microchip for your pets. It’s the #1 way lost animals are reunited with their owners. Make sure the personal information is up to date with your current mobile number as well as a phone number of a close friend or relative. You can call the company you registered with and update it or, if you aren’t sure, ask your vet to scan your pet and let you know what the read out says.
- Something that may be very useful, but doesn’t seem obvious to put in your pets emergency kit, is a recent photo of you with your pet. This proves ownership and aids in finding your pet if it gets lost.
- Keep an eye on pets when the emergency is over. It can take them time to get back to normal and they are good at covering up ailments or injuries that may have occurred.
- Below are some links to sites that contain a plethora of information as well:
I hope this information was helpful!
NOTE* If you haven’t prepared an emergency kit for yourself or your family, PLEASE do so now. Or, you can always purchase one on the shop page. It’s easy and its affordable!
We Looked at 813 Home Organizers in Los Angeles and Picked the Top 20
Organizing Concepts and Designs
Based in Encino, Organizing Concepts and Designs provides home and office organization throughout the Los Angeles area as well as assistance with relocations and estate sales. Founder Dina Newman is a long-time member of the National Association of Professional Organizers who strives to uphold the association’s tenets of respect and confidentiality. Organizing Concepts and Designs was named Best of Thumbtack for 2016 and received both the Angie’s List Super Service Award and Encino Small Business Excellence Award.
Meet Dina Newman of Organizing Concepts and Designs in Encino and Los Angeles County
Thanks for sharing your story with us Dina. So, let’s start at the beginning and we can move on from there.
After working as a Legal Assistant/Office Manager for 30 years I decided to start an Organizing business. I wanted to take the skills and experience that I acquired while working in the legal industry and my natural organizational talents to help others get organized or better organized, as the case may be. Organizing Concepts and Designs, aka OCD, has given me a positive and powerful way to channel my OCD tendencies. Our services include Residential Organizing, Office Organizing, Relocations and Estate Sales. Organizing Concepts and Designs has 5 Star ratings with Yelp, GoogleMyBusiness, Angie’s List and Thumbtack.
Overall, has it been relatively smooth? If not, what were some of the struggles along the way?
For the most part, my journey has been smooth. While there’s always bumps in the road, I’ve learned how to navigate them by learning from the experience. I find that the hardest thing is keeping up with technology and social media. That said, I know that the only way to stay relevant is to keep learning and doing my best to keep up with the latest trends.
Read entire article...
Agoura, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Bel Air, Moorpark, Oak Park, Calabasas, Woodland Hills, West Hills, Encino, Tarzana, Reseda, Valley Village, Van Nuys, North Hollywood, Northridge, Granada Hills, Canoga Park, North Hills, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Chatsworth, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Hollywood, Santa Clarita, West Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Palm Springs, Coachella Valley