Covid-19 Update: We are staying informed and doing everything in our power to follow the guidelines as set forth by the CDC regarding cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing and the use of personal protective equipment to ensure the safety of everyone we work with.
Organizing Services: Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Ventura County and San Gabriel Valley
Tired of living in clutter? Not enough space in the closet? Papers all over your desk? Need to plan a move or have an Estate Sale and don’t know where to begin? We can help! Organizing Concepts & Designs is a full service Professional Organizing Company serving Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas. Here’s just a few of the services that we provide:
- Residential Organizing
- Office Organizing
- Estate Sales
How many times have you used these excuses when defending your disorganized space?
“I know exactly where everything is.”
“A clean desk is the sign of a sick mind.”
“If I can’t see it I won’t remember that I have to do it.”
Let us help you get “better” organized.
Tips From An Organized Mind
Hosting For The Holidays? Here’s Some Tips To Get Ready
Hosting for the holidays can be both fun and challenging. If you’re hosting a holiday dinner, there’s a lot to do. Being organized will help you alleviate some of the stress associated with being the “Hostess with the Mostest”.
Here are some tips to ensure a successful and enjoyable holiday gathering:
- Start planning well in advance to avoid last-minute stress.
- Create a checklist of tasks.
- Make sure to create a timeline to get it all done.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for assistance.
- Delegate specific tasks to willing friends or family members.
- Potluck-style gatherings can also ease the burden on the host by sharing the workload.
- At the very least, ask your guests to contribute by bringing a side dish or dessert.
Create a Guest List:
- Determine the number of guests you can comfortably accommodate.
- Send out invitations early and request RSVPs so that you can plan accordingly.
Plan The Menu:
- Make a list of anything you need from the store(s).
- Plan a well-balanced and diverse menu to accommodate different preferences.
- Check with guests so that you can accommodate any dietary restrictions or allergies.
- Label dishes with common allergens to help guests make informed choices.
- Consider preparing some dishes in advance to reduce stress on the-day-of.
- Have a variety of drinks available, including non-alcoholic options.
Create A Festive Atmosphere:
- Decorate with seasonal touches to create a warm and inviting ambiance.
- Consider background music or holiday playlists to enhance the mood.
Space and Seating:
- Arrange seating to encourage conversation and mingling.
- Make sure there is sufficient seating options.
- Ensure there’s enough space for guests to move around comfortably and safely.
- Plan some activities or games to keep guests entertained and involved.
- For Thanksgiving go around the table/room and ask your guests what they’re thankful for.
- For Hanukkah or Christmas host a gift giving exchange (ie, Secret Santa).
- If guests will be drinking, make sure they arrange for alternative transportation or accommodations.
- Be mindful of any potential hazards, especially if there are children or elderly guests.
- Ensure your home is comfortably heated or cooled.
- Ask your guests if there is anything they need.
- Focus on creating a welcoming and enjoyable experience.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi password is available to guests.
- Have an accessible charging station for phones and devices.
- Consider enlisting or hiring help. It will be well worth it so that you can enjoy the evening and your guests.
The holidays are about spending time with loved ones. So, relax, enjoy and spend quality time with your loved ones during the holiday season!
If you or anyone you know needs help with Organizing, Downsizing, Relocations, Estate Sales or Clearing a Property, let them know that we’d love to be of service!
Meet Dina Braverman | Owner & Founder
LOCAL STORIES Meet Dina Braverman | Owner & Founder August 24, 2020
We had the good fortune of connecting with Dina Braverman and we’ve shared our conversation below.
Hi Dina, what was your thought process behind starting your own business?
I knew that Professional Organizing was something that I was great at. I knew that it was something that everyone would need in their life at some point in some place. I knew that my corporate experience coupled with my OCD which manifested in organization, and my drive to be successful was going to propel me and my company to be successful.
Read entire article...
We Looked at 813 Home Organizers in Los Angeles and Picked the Top 20
Organizing Concepts and Designs
Based in Encino, Organizing Concepts and Designs provides home and office organization throughout the Los Angeles area as well as assistance with relocations and estate sales. Founder Dina Braverman is a long-time member of the National Association of Professional Organizers who strives to uphold the association’s tenets of respect and confidentiality. Organizing Concepts and Designs was named Best of Thumbtack for 2016 and received both the Angie’s List Super Service Award and Encino Small Business Excellence Award.
Meet Dina Braverman of Organizing Concepts and Designs in Encino and Los Angeles County
Today we’d like to introduce you to Dina Braverman.
Thanks for sharing your story with us Dina. So, let’s start at the beginning and we can move on from there.
After working as a Legal Assistant/Office Manager for 30 years I decided to start an Organizing business. I wanted to take the skills and experience that I acquired while working in the legal industry and my natural organizational talents to help others get organized or better organized, as the case may be. Organizing Concepts and Designs, aka OCD, has given me a positive and powerful way to channel my OCD tendencies. Our services include Residential Organizing, Office Organizing, Relocations and Estate Sales. Organizing Concepts and Designs has 5 Star ratings with Yelp, GoogleMyBusiness, Angie’s List and Thumbtack.Read entire article...
Agoura, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Bel Air, Moorpark, Oak Park, Calabasas, Woodland Hills, West Hills, Encino, Tarzana, Reseda, Valley Village, Van Nuys, North Hollywood, Northridge, Granada Hills, Canoga Park, North Hills, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Chatsworth, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Hollywood, Santa Clarita, West Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Palm Springs, Coachella Valley, San Gabriel Valley