Organizing Services Los Angeles & San Fernando Valley
Tired of living in clutter? Not enough space in the closet? Papers all over your desk? Need to plan a move or have an Estate Sale and don’t know where to begin? We can help! Organizing Concepts & Designs is a full service Professional Organizing Company serving Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas. Here’s just a few of the services that we provide:
- Residential Organizing
- Office Organizing
- Estate Sales
How many times have you used these excuses when defending your disorganized space?
“I know exactly where everything is.”
“A clean desk is the sign of a sick mind.”
“If I can’t see it I won’t remember that I have to do it.”
Let us help you get “better” organized.
Tips From An Organized Mind
Top Ten Tips for Choosing and Using a Calendar
We’re all living in a 24/7 world. So, I’m assuming that everyone is using a calendar of some sort. That is, anyone that has a job, is a student, has a family, a job, a life.
They are really so important for so many reasons on so many different levels. We can use them for:
• Time Management and, of course, the best for last…
Here are my top tips for putting a calendar to good use:
1. Decide if you want to use a paper planner or a digital planner. Go with whatever you think will work for you.
2. Use whatever option you decided upon for a few weeks as it does take time to get used to.
3. If you decide to use a paper planner and it doesn’t really work after a few weeks, CHANGE it. It’s okay to change it if it’s not working for you. In fact, that would be a good thing as chances are you won’t use it if it’s not working for you.
4. Make sure you use your calendar CONSISTENTLY. If you’re not consistent it’s not going to work well. In fact, not using it consistently can have an adverse effect. For example, when you look to see if you’re available when making an appointment and you forgot to add an appointment that you previously made, you could wind up double-booking or missing an appointment.
5. Check it each night before you shut things down so that you are prepared for the next day. It will remind you of what you need, where you’re going, etc.
We Looked at 813 Home Organizers in Los Angeles and Picked the Top 20
Organizing Concepts and Designs
Based in Encino, Organizing Concepts and Designs provides home and office organization throughout the Los Angeles area as well as assistance with relocations and estate sales. Founder Dina Newman is a long-time member of the National Association of Professional Organizers who strives to uphold the association’s tenets of respect and confidentiality. Organizing Concepts and Designs was named Best of Thumbtack for 2016 and received both the Angie’s List Super Service Award and Encino Small Business Excellence Award.
Meet Dina Newman of Organizing Concepts and Designs in Encino and Los Angeles County
Thanks for sharing your story with us Dina. So, let’s start at the beginning and we can move on from there.
After working as a Legal Assistant/Office Manager for 30 years I decided to start an Organizing business. I wanted to take the skills and experience that I acquired while working in the legal industry and my natural organizational talents to help others get organized or better organized, as the case may be. Organizing Concepts and Designs, aka OCD, has given me a positive and powerful way to channel my OCD tendencies. Our services include Residential Organizing, Office Organizing, Relocations and Estate Sales. Organizing Concepts and Designs has 5 Star ratings with Yelp, GoogleMyBusiness, Angie’s List and Thumbtack.
Overall, has it been relatively smooth? If not, what were some of the struggles along the way?
For the most part, my journey has been smooth. While there’s always bumps in the road, I’ve learned how to navigate them by learning from the experience. I find that the hardest thing is keeping up with technology and social media. That said, I know that the only way to stay relevant is to keep learning and doing my best to keep up with the latest trends.
Read entire article...
Agoura, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Bel Air, Moorpark, Oak Park, Calabasas, Woodland Hills, West Hills, Encino, Tarzana, Reseda, Valley Village, Van Nuys, North Hollywood, Northridge, Granada Hills, Canoga Park, North Hills, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Chatsworth, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Hollywood, Santa Clarita, West Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Palm Springs, Coachella Valley