Organizing Services Los Angeles & San Fernando Valley
Tired of living in clutter? Not enough space in the closet? Papers all over your desk? Need to plan a move or have an Estate Sale and don’t know where to begin? We can help! Organizing Concepts & Designs is a full service Professional Organizing Company serving Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas. Here’s just a few of the services that we provide:
- Residential Organizing
- Office Organizing
- Estate Sales
How many times have you used these excuses when defending your disorganized space?
“I know exactly where everything is.”
“A clean desk is the sign of a sick mind.”
“If I can’t see it I won’t remember that I have to do it.”
Let us help you get “better” organized.
Tips From An Organized Mind
Relocations-The Many Ways We Can Help
As most of you know by now, helping people relocate is one of the many services that we offer.
We help with:
- Downsizing: Getting rid of anything that you don’t want whether by donating, selling (if it has value) or tossing.
- De-cluttering: We take all of the excess decor and personal items off the counters, shelves and other common areas and either put them away or pack them. Of course if you no longer want something we will donate it, sell it (if it has value) or toss it.
- Staging: Getting the house ready for sale or, as we like to say… light staging: We don’t bring in or rent furniture or accessories. Rather, we use what you have and make it look good so that your property is ready for the realtor to take photos.
- Packing: I guess this speaks for itself. We basically pack up whatever you are taking with you or want to ship to someone else.
- Estimates: We will schedule 3 estimates from moving companies so that you can compare rates & services.
- Donations: We will help you figure out what to donate and will either take those items for you and obtain a donation receipt for you or, schedule a donations pick-up
- Trash Removal: We will schedule and oversee trash removal to make sure that the property is completely clear when you move out. Every closet, cupboard, drawer etc will be completely empty.
- Moving Day: We will be there on the day of your move to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Unpacking: Hands down our favorite task. We get to put your new home together in an organized, accessible and functional manner. It will look great too!
You can choose to utilize all or any one of the services mentioned above to make your move less stressful and overwhelming.
We Looked at 813 Home Organizers in Los Angeles and Picked the Top 20
Organizing Concepts and Designs
Based in Encino, Organizing Concepts and Designs provides home and office organization throughout the Los Angeles area as well as assistance with relocations and estate sales. Founder Dina Newman is a long-time member of the National Association of Professional Organizers who strives to uphold the association’s tenets of respect and confidentiality. Organizing Concepts and Designs was named Best of Thumbtack for 2016 and received both the Angie’s List Super Service Award and Encino Small Business Excellence Award.
Meet Dina Newman of Organizing Concepts and Designs in Encino and Los Angeles County
Thanks for sharing your story with us Dina. So, let’s start at the beginning and we can move on from there.
After working as a Legal Assistant/Office Manager for 30 years I decided to start an Organizing business. I wanted to take the skills and experience that I acquired while working in the legal industry and my natural organizational talents to help others get organized or better organized, as the case may be. Organizing Concepts and Designs, aka OCD, has given me a positive and powerful way to channel my OCD tendencies. Our services include Residential Organizing, Office Organizing, Relocations and Estate Sales. Organizing Concepts and Designs has 5 Star ratings with Yelp, GoogleMyBusiness, Angie’s List and Thumbtack.
Overall, has it been relatively smooth? If not, what were some of the struggles along the way?
For the most part, my journey has been smooth. While there’s always bumps in the road, I’ve learned how to navigate them by learning from the experience. I find that the hardest thing is keeping up with technology and social media. That said, I know that the only way to stay relevant is to keep learning and doing my best to keep up with the latest trends.
Read entire article...
Agoura, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Bel Air, Moorpark, Oak Park, Calabasas, Woodland Hills, West Hills, Encino, Tarzana, Reseda, Valley Village, Van Nuys, North Hollywood, Northridge, Granada Hills, Canoga Park, North Hills, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Chatsworth, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Hollywood, Santa Clarita, West Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Palm Springs, Coachella Valley