Organizing Services: Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Ventura County and San Gabriel Valley
Tired of living in clutter? Not enough space in the closet? Papers all over your desk? Need to plan a move or have an Estate Sale and don’t know where to begin? We can help! Organizing Concepts & Designs is a full service Professional Organizing Company serving Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas. Here’s just a few of the services that we provide:
- Residential Organizing
- Office Organizing
- Estate Sales
How many times have you used these excuses when defending your disorganized space?
“I know exactly where everything is.”
“A clean desk is the sign of a sick mind.”
“If I can’t see it I won’t remember that I have to do it.”
Let us help you get “better” organized.
Tips From An Organized Mind
Tax Time Tips
- Gather all of your important papers in one place.
- I use a bankers box for each year. That way, when I can get rid of the papers for that year, which according to my CPA is 4 years, I can shred everything without going through it again.
- Make sure to label the box (ie, 2019 Tax Documents) on all 4 sides so it’s easily identifiable
- Take out anything that is tax deductible to prepare your taxes. This information will be what you or your CPA uses to prepare your returns. This varies depending on whether your filing as an individual or on behalf of a business. Here’s a list of some items you’ll need:
Tax Identification Numbers are mandatory items on your tax prep checklist. All taxpayers will need the following information.
- Your social security number or tax ID number
- Your spouse’s full name and social security number or tax ID number
Parents and caregivers should gather this information as they review what they need to file their taxes.
- Dates of birth and social security numbers or tax ID numbers
- Childcare records (including the provider’s tax ID number) if applicable
- Income of other adults in your home
- Form 8332 showing that the child’s custodial parent is releasing their right to claim a child to you, the noncustodial parent (if applicable)
Sources of Income
Many of these forms won’t apply every year. For example, you will only receive the investment forms you may need to file your taxes if you had distributions or other activity.
- Forms W-2
- Unemployment, state tax refund (1099-G)
- Forms 1099, Schedules K-1, income records to verify amounts not reported on 1099s
- Records of all expenses — check registers or credit card statements, and receipts
- Business-use asset information (cost, date placed in service, etc.) for depreciation
- Office in home information, if applicable
- Record of estimated tax payments made (Form 1040–ES)
Continue Reading:Tax Time Tips
We Looked at 813 Home Organizers in Los Angeles and Picked the Top 20
Organizing Concepts and Designs
Based in Encino, Organizing Concepts and Designs provides home and office organization throughout the Los Angeles area as well as assistance with relocations and estate sales. Founder Dina Braverman is a long-time member of the National Association of Professional Organizers who strives to uphold the association’s tenets of respect and confidentiality. Organizing Concepts and Designs was named Best of Thumbtack for 2016 and received both the Angie’s List Super Service Award and Encino Small Business Excellence Award.
Meet Dina Braverman of Organizing Concepts and Designs in Encino and Los Angeles County
Thanks for sharing your story with us Dina. So, let’s start at the beginning and we can move on from there.
After working as a Legal Assistant/Office Manager for 30 years I decided to start an Organizing business. I wanted to take the skills and experience that I acquired while working in the legal industry and my natural organizational talents to help others get organized or better organized, as the case may be. Organizing Concepts and Designs, aka OCD, has given me a positive and powerful way to channel my OCD tendencies. Our services include Residential Organizing, Office Organizing, Relocations and Estate Sales. Organizing Concepts and Designs has 5 Star ratings with Yelp, GoogleMyBusiness, Angie’s List and Thumbtack.
Overall, has it been relatively smooth? If not, what were some of the struggles along the way?
For the most part, my journey has been smooth. While there’s always bumps in the road, I’ve learned how to navigate them by learning from the experience. I find that the hardest thing is keeping up with technology and social media. That said, I know that the only way to stay relevant is to keep learning and doing my best to keep up with the latest trends.
Read entire article...
Agoura, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Bel Air, Moorpark, Oak Park, Calabasas, Woodland Hills, West Hills, Encino, Tarzana, Reseda, Valley Village, Van Nuys, North Hollywood, Northridge, Granada Hills, Canoga Park, North Hills, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Chatsworth, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Hollywood, Santa Clarita, West Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Palm Springs, Coachella Valley, San Gabriel Valley