I’ve been sending out this newsletter for the past five years and decided it was time for me to get up close and personal with you.
If you have been reading my newsletters for awhile you know that I always post the latest before and after photos of our most recent work.
This month I’d like to share with you some photos of some of the areas in my home.
Yes, it’s a bit over-the-top but, as most of you already know, I do have OCD (which is the acronym for Organizing Concepts and Designs). While I don’t expect that you should keep your closets and cupboards this way, I do. I can’t help it. It’s what I do, it’s who I am!
When I work with you (my clients) I don’t pass judgment on you so I’m hoping that you will extend the same courtesy. However, if you can laugh at this insanity, go for it! I’m good with that. Laughter is a good thing.
On a serious note, here are five tips to keep your s**t together!
1. Do a little bit every day. Something, anything will suffice.
2. If you take something out, put it back in it’s proper place.
3. If it doesn’t have a home, find one or donate it or toss it.
4. Keep like with like (glasses with glasses, cups with cups… you get the idea)
5. If you buy something new, get rid of something old. One in, one out. There’s just so much space.