Organizing should be a part of every day. Since mornings are usually the busiest time of day as you’re trying to get everyone out of the house on-time, set aside 10-15 minutes at night to make sure that everything is in place for the next day.
- Homework should be put in backpacks as soon as it is completed and has been checked by a parent.
- Backpacks should be packed and left at the front door or mudroom.
- Lunch should be made in the evenings.
- Clothing should be selected before bedtime. Make sure they have included whatever clothing/instruments they’ll need for the next day’s after-school activities as well (uniforms for practice or instruments for lessons).
- Establish a routine that works for your family and stick to it. It will make everything easier.
Remember to keep it simple!
Call us at (310) 560-5060 to help you get organized for the new school year.