Organizing should really be part of each day.
Because mornings are usually the busiest time of day trying to get everyone out of the house on-time, set aside 10-15 minutes at night to make sure that everything is in place for the next day.
1. Homework should be put in backpacks as soon as it is completed and has been checked by a parent;
2. Backpacks should be packed and left at the front door or mudroom;
3. Lunch should be made in the evenings;
4. Clothing should be selected before bedtime. Make sure they have included whatever clothing/instruments they’ll need for the next day’s after-school activities as well (uniforms for practice or instruments for lessons)
5. Establish a routine that works for your family and stick to it . It will make everything easier.
Remember to keep it simple!