Closets Living Spaces | Offices | Closets | Kitchens | Relocations | Garages So many closets and so little time. As you know most of us use only 20% of what we have. So, what to do with the remaining 80%? Well, I have some suggestions and a ton of different way to implement them. Call to find out what they are.