Organizing should really be part of each day.
1. Homework should be put in backpacks as soon as it is completed and has been checked by a parent;
2. Backpacks should be packed and left at the front door or mudroom;
3. Lunch should be made in the evenings;
4. Clothing should be selected before bedtime. Make sure they have included whatever clothing/instruments they’ll need for the next day’s after-school activities as well (uniforms for practice or instruments for lessons)
5. Establish a routine that works for your family and stick to it . It will make everything easier.
Remember to keep it simple!